Electrician - Dublin, Salary & Bonus
Electrician required for a full-time permanent position, must have a QC Number and a minimum of 10 years' experience.
The position is Full-time, a company van, phone, uncapped bonus scheme for the right candidate with a focus on helping us manage and expand our electrical divions. This is a great opportunity for a long term future with Alliance Ireland as the company expands. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team carrying out work in both domestic and commercial sectors. The ideal candidate must:
- Hold Senior Trade Cert or National Craft Cert.
- Must have qualified Certifier qualification.
- Must have extensive knowledge on repair and fault finding.
- Have commercial and domestic experience.
- Own test equipment desirable, but not essential
Job Type / Category
- Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with our estimating department and compile information for same.
- Project Manage small to medium size projects.
- Work as a team player or on own initiative.
- Working with other trades, subcontractors and have good organisational skills.
- Keep a record of time on jobs and work carried out using the company on line job management system.
- Paid annual leave
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Company van & phone
- Tool and training allowances
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 10 years ( Preferred )
- Full Craft Electrical Cert ( Preferred )
- Qualified Certifier QC Number ( Preferred )